You can vote for her at https://www.fsioffice.com/tow/ to see if she can win a chance to go to a game.
| Bi-Lo BoostersPlus|
• One percent of our Bi-Lo purchases will be given back to our school! If you do not have a Bi-Lo BONUSCARD, Sign up for and use a Bi-Lo BONUSCARD and one percent of your purchases will be given back to Hanford Dole. Visit www.bi-lo.com to learn more about the Bi-Lo BoostersPlus program.
| Box Tops (General Mills)|
• Clip and save your General Mills Box Tops, which are worth $0.10 each. You can see an updated list of all qualifying products at www.btfe.com.
| Campbell's Labels for Education|
• Clip and save Campbell's UPC codes worth points redeemable for merchandise for the school. Visit www.labelsforeducation.com to learn more about the program and products that qualify.
| Food Lion Shop & Share|
• Shop at Food Lion using your MVP card and a portion of your total grocery purchase will be donated to Hanford Dole. Visit www.foodlion.com>>Community Outreach>>Register Your MVP Card and follow the instructions to link your MVP card to HDES (code 212985).
| Harris Teeter Together In Education|
• Purchase Harris Teeter brand products with your VIC Card and Harris Teeter will contribute a portion of your grocery purchase to Hanford Dole. Prescriptions filled at Harris Teeter also count towards the percentage our school receives. Visit www.harristeeter.com to link your VIC card today (HDES code is 2547). Don't forget to re-link your VIC card every year!
| Target Take Charge of Education|
• Visit www.target.com/tcoe and click on the ‘Enroll Now’ tab in the middle right-hand side of the page and follow the instructions (Hanford Dole code is 80864). Target will donate one percent of your Target Visa, Target Card or Target Business Card purchases at any Target store and Target.com, and one-half percent of your Target Visa purchases everywhere else you use your Target Visa.
| Ink & Toner Cartridge Recycling|
• We are currently collecting any empty ink and toner printer cartridges for recycling. We have engaged a company who picks up the cartridges from our school and reimburses the school a portion of the proceeds. This is an easy way for our school to raise money and save the environment by keeping these items out of our landfills. Collection bins are located in the Computer Lab.
Hanford-Dole has recognized the following students who have achieved IRead 80 by April 23rd. Each student had a "High Achievement Reading Yard Sign" placed in his/her yard by the school staff. A number of these students have surpassed the IRead 80 score by having completed reading articles of 100 or more! Our 3-5 readers have been recognized every two weeks and received wrist bands for...
Hanford-Dole Elementary has recognized the following students as May Good Citizens for the character trait of Respect. Each student received a personalized certificate and had his or her picture on the Good Citizen board for the month. Hanford-Dole's Communities In Schools coordinates the monthly program.Pre-kindergarten: Giselle H.Kindergarten: Christopher C., Bella E., Avyon F., Bryan N. and...